Thursday, March 22

Lots going on....

A lot of stuff has been going on lately so short versions will be given (yes, I know what you are thinking... I will really be doing it hehe)

Work going well...

Car sucks. Had to take into shop. Got fixed. New one hopefully in a couple of months.

Dad is doing well. Is off the walker and now on a cane. Ya him!

Love the APT! Things going well here. Will have a get-together soon.

Getting contacts in the next week or two. Going to be weird but step one of transition....

Chuckie Cheese's is awesome! Went there today with Aunt Laura, Momma Ingrid, Jennifer, Tyler, Logan, Nickolas, and Lacey. Jenwas lame and wouldn't get her picture taken with Chuckie. Poop on her! hehe

Adam is home. Ya! Ballooned and TP'd the APT. Pictures and video of the "Twister" and APT coming soon.

TMNT tomorrow. SO EXCITED!

Genesis is going on Reunion tour. Frontman Phil Collins. I am so there!

Ok, that is all that I can think of now. Wow! I am proud of myself! Until next time....

Kari:0)

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com