Thursday, March 1

Gotta Love the weather!

So... I don't know if anyone else had a wonderful experience with the weather today, but I know I did. After much debate on whether or not making the trek to Grammie's house to do laundry, I decided to. What does it get me into? I hit a van!! Yes, trying to stop at an intersection, I hit a van. Best part: it was right infront of a cop. Now.. after we assessed the situation, there was no damage to my car, the van, or the people in the van. The cop wanted to write up a ticket, but the 2 guys in the van ( who were not too shabby looking either) talked the cop out of giving me one. The only regret I had was not exchanging information with them for just in case reasons! hehehehe.
I hope everyone else's day was less eventfull than mine. Safe trips to all!

3 comments:

Adam J. said...

yeah i spent like the entire day the TC so i did get to avoid the weather, glad to hear everything turned out ok.

Kari said...

Thanks.. I don't know how the weather was there but here it went from snow to sleet to hail to rain and then repeat, like a spin cycle on a washing machine. Even one point it was thundering and lightning

PolishWonder said...

Nice...

 
template by suckmylolly.com