Monday, September 3

A New Beginning....

So, Adam had a good idea... I should start writing in my blog again. So, here I am, with my laptop on a TV tray underneath my living room window so I can get internet reception from someone else's wireless connection, I am writing out to all.

Work is great... pretty much love every bit of it. Once I get the apartment all unpacked, I will be happier. I hate the boxes everywhere but just don't know where in the hell to put all of my stuff.

I have a new addition to the apartment. His/Her (don't know the sex) name is Mioh. Here is a picture of it....






It's my moving from MI to OH buddy. Get the name! hehe... I don't remember the type... I think its a medium fantail or something like that. All I know is that it was the cutest one int he tank! hehe... The question is going to be how long he is actually going to live. We will find out. Well... its off to more Dawson's Creek ( now in season 4 disk 4) and I am going to try and find a movie theater around here that is showing Hairspray so I can finally go see it. Have a great one.

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

i hope he doesn't suffocate.

Adam J. said...

hello?

why aren't you updating?

 
template by suckmylolly.com