Thursday, May 7

A.J. will be proud!

Yeah... its been a while. So lots of things, but little time so I'm going to break it down into list format! So, since last time I have:
  • Moved into a different apartment that is literally a 5 minute walk/30 sec drive to work.
  • Now in charge of the scrapbooking dept when I don't know anything about it but hopefully won't be there in there much longer.
  • Traveled for work which was fun while it lasted the 2 1/2 weeks.
  • Family is good and healthy.
  • I'm good and healthy, minus the past 4 days.
Just realized I'm tired and don't wanna do much more! haha Going to try and do more of this and add pics when I can. I don't really do much more than work and the occasional trek up north. One of these days a good story will pop up and will need to be told.. and this would be the place for it! (Again, I'm tired and I guess am getting a little loopy!)

Good night to all!
 
template by suckmylolly.com