Sunday, April 27

Summertime!

Summertime is finally here and I am loving it. Going to Wildwood about 2-3 times a week, weather and work permitting. Its so peaceful and beautiful there. I am excited to get my bike down here so I can take that there too. Hopefully the walking will help with the cause. hehe

Family news.... Kate now has to wear glasses like the rest of the fam. She inherited our lovely eye sight and if her lazy eye doesn't get better, she will have to wear a patch for a while. I so hope that it doesn't get that extreme. Jake has now started to pull himself up on the furniture and will be walking in no time. Can't wait to go home and see them! Dad is doing great! The doc checked him out and says the knee is doing great. Couldn't be more happier! Mom is Mom. The strength and the glue to everything. I am one of the luckiest people around to have a mother like her. I miss them all very much, but I wouldn't change my life right and the direction that it is going.

Work is great. Another month down and hopefully many more to go. Learning so much from these great people that I work with that they always keep me on my toes. And as long as I get promoted from the brown crayon, I will be fine. (hehe thanks Mikey!)

Looking at moving into the APTs behind work to cut down on the costs of gas and more walking will be involved. Plus, extra sleep is always good.

Hockey is on. Go Penguins!

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

dont see you writing :-)

ps. those penguins lost the red wings in the finals!

Adam J. said...

interesting how this is written 26 days in the future

 
template by suckmylolly.com