Saturday, November 24

The wonders of Black Friday weekend extravaganza!

I don't think that I ever worked and hoped that it would end but never end at the same time. The 14 hr shifts, having t0 pretty much stand up at the front cold from the doors, and dealing with a few choice customers, associates and shoplifters kinda sucks. But for the most part, all of the customers were really happy and well-behaved. We didn't have a lot of complaints and the ones that did were just trying to cheat the company. Gotta love the holidays! I think the best time started today about 6 when you could tell we were all tired and wanting this weekend to end. I think the last 3 hours were the best time I have had with all of us together. I don't think that will ever happen again. I think that the best part was Michael trying to talk gangster so he "could sound hip" and then 4 black guys walk around the corner. Can we say AWKWARD?! hehe... Makes me even more glad I moved down here.

Everything else is great! Life, work, family... its all wonderful. I mean, there are always a few hiccups, but is all worth it in the long run!

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

sweetness kuri, sweetness

 
template by suckmylolly.com