Wednesday, October 17

I can't believe it happened!

So, this week started off bad... but it will definately end up great..

I've had the stomach flu since Monday. Yeah, today was the first day that I actually been able to eat something that wasn't toast and jelly. That was a relief!

It actually happened! Yesterday, I got the keys to the store and as of Monday, I will be the new Assistant Manager! It's about damn time... hehe. It weird.. I kinda have been doing the job for the past year, its just that I now have the title! Yahoo!!!!

And with this weekend being Jake's baptism, I get to spend time with the family and I get to spoil the hell out of my niece and nephew. Boy, I love it!

Ok, now its off to some more tv, searching for health insurance, and then to bed. Night!

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

Good luck with the health insurance search.

Have fun with this weekend with the family.

The toe is doing good. I keep soaking it and I think maybe just maybe it is gonna grow back normal.

 
template by suckmylolly.com